Friday, August 12, 2011

TV Shows

Mr. Snoop and I love to get hooked on TV shows.  I vastly prefer them to movies, and I love the convenience of netflix-ing each season so we don't have to deal with commercials.

While I have shows I watch on and off (Glee, Bones, anything having to do with Teen Pregnancy... don't judge me), there are other shows that Mr. Snoop and I enjoy together.  Previously, we have been into the following:

We've seen all the seasons of Scrubs, and we are considering re-watching it now that Mr. Snoop is in his 3rd year of Medical School.  It has more relevance now, ya know?  Carla and Jordan are my faves.



We will watch House if it is on, and I just love the whole mafia genre.  Plus it helps me perfect my imitation of a New York / New Jersey accent, which is epic if I do say so myself.





However, without a doubt, Mr. Snoop's and my favorite TV show of all time is....


The.  Greatest.  Show.  Ever. 

For those of you saying "I don't really like football, wah, wah, wah..." it is not all about football.  It is about life.  Seriously, if you must watch this show.  Mr. Snoop has a major crush on Tami Taylor, which is cool with me because I want to be her when I grow up.  Plus, it is filmed in my hometown!  Really, just go watch this show.  We are anxiously awaiting the release of the final season on Netflix.  After that, I will cry and then we will need a new show to watch.

Some options we are considering: True Blood, Treme, The Wire....

Any suggestions?  What are your favorite shows?



3 comments:

  1. Russ enjoys House, too. It's a little too much for me sometimes (I'm pathetically squeamish). We like watching Curb your Enthusiasm - it took me a while to get into it, though. Anything with cooking we enjoy - Top Chef specifically. And oftentimes poor Russ gets pulled into watching horrible TV with me - think Bachelorette/Bachelor ;)

    I keep meaning to watch Friday Night Lights - I need to hurry up and jump on that train ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, yes. FNL is the best show ever, and I fancy MYSELF as Tami Taylor. For those of you who are still doubters, watch the very first episode and the very last, and you will see fine acting, as well as some fun shots of Austin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Due to my brand new vampire obsession, I'm willing to jump on the True Blood bandwagon with you. I've also heard Dexter is supposed to be great.

    ReplyDelete