Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ecuador

Chris enjoying his first birthday cake. 
(Yep, that's me with the jorts, bangs, and scrunchie.) 

On Tuesday, the brother of the Snoop arrived here...

Quito, Ecuador

....for a semester abroad.  I am so excited for him!  I studied abroad in Ecuador in 2005 and had way too much fun (pictures to come).  I'm positive he'll have an amazing experience.  Truth be told, now that I'm old, married, and have a real job, I'm more than a little jealous of all the fun he's about to have over the next 4 months.

Btw, Chris unfortunately no longer wears green Babar outfits.  Evidence:

Sweet shirt, man.  I hope there was a matching koozie.

He has also started a blog (yay!) to keep everyone updated with his fun times abroad.  Here it is:


¡Buen Viaje, Cristobal!




[Side note: If you have any inclination to go to Ecuador, GO!  It is such a beautiful country, the people are so kind, and it is not that far away.  Plus there is no jet lag.  In one country, you can see the Andes, the Amazon, the coast, and the Galapagos.  Awesomeness.]


No comments:

Post a Comment