Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Our Weekend / Barbie Cupcakes

We had a great weekend.  On Friday, we hosted a little party with our medical school friends.  It was a fabulous time and I think everyone enjoyed the much-needed relaxation.

Keely and I with the margaritas.  Please excuse the creepy red eyes.

Saturday was a beautiful day.  Keely and I did a little consignment store shopping.  I scored this little shelf that I'm re-painting and going to use as a night stand in our guest basement room.  Keely got an awesome piece for her dining room, but I'll wait for her to show that off :)


Our neighbor's daughter (age 7) came over to do crafts with me.  She taught me how to make this precious caterpillar craft.  To bad there aren't any caterpillar Bible stories, or I would totally use this at work!










It rained all day Sunday, which made for perfect relaxation weather.  Mr. Snoop played his video game and I read.  It was lovely.  As usual, my reading devolved into a gigantic nap.  Some of you may know about my propensity to talk (and walk) in my sleep.  During my nap, Mr. Snoop and I apparently had the following interaction, which I have no memory of:

Snoop:  "Do you like them?"

Mr. Snoop:  "Do I like what, Snoop?"

Snoop:  "The cupcakes.  You know, the cupcakes."

Mr. Snoop: "What cupcakes?"

Snoop:  "The Barbie cupcakes.  Did you like them?"

Mr. Snoop:  "Yes, Snoop.  I liked the Barbie cupcakes." 

Maybe these are what I was thinking of...


Horrifying, no?

1 comment:

  1. The cupcakes are totally creepy. They remind me of a children's beauty pageant.

    ReplyDelete