Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Erin Condren Life Planner

Well, I caved and got an Erin Condren Life Planner.  And it is absolutely everything it is cracked up to be.  For the past year, I've been juggling the calendar that my work provides and my iphone calendar, the first of which is so not portable and the second I just can't frekin stand.  Then once this beauty came in the mail the heavens opened and the angels sang.  Without further ado, here's my planner in all her glory...

Isn't she gorgeous?

I love the way it is organized into morning / day / night, and the To-Do list on the lower left.
Isn't my week just so exciting?  I know you're jealous...


These stickers are great- I have used them to color-code work events.  I also ordered the personalized notepad.


Don't these pretties just match perfectly?

Since I work in education, August is my ramp-up month and September is pure insanity.  Hopefully this year will be more organized with my spankin new planner.  After I transcribed all my appointments and major events, I went on a huge organization bender.  I am currently re-organizing ALL of my recipes.  I'll show and tell once I'm done.  I'm sure everyone is holding their breath...

2 comments:

  1. So I just got my Erin Condren Life Planner about a month ago and I'm just as obsessed - definitely worth it!

    Oh, and I have to tell you that I caved and started watching Friday Night Lights and cannot.stop.watching!!!! It's awful but I absolutely love it! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your planner! I got this same pattern, just in different colors and it should be here today :)

    ReplyDelete