Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Weekend Of All Interviews

That's what Mr. Snoop has coming up: The Weekend of All Interviews. That is to say, 4 interviews in 5 days. ALL across the country. I'm talking Wisconsin, D.C., Texas. The grand adventure begins Friday and ends Wednesday. Now I know that for most 4th year med students, this is totally normal. But since Mr. Snoop is applying in ENT, these interviews constitute the vast majority of the ones he has. Fingers crossed oh so super tight!

And for those of you unfamiliar with this delightful process, no, ENT programs do not pay your travel expenses.

Fortunately, I get to tag along to D.C. and Texas (skipping Wisconsin, did you even need to ask? Brrrr....) to iron Mr. Snoop's shirts and find a place that will dry clean his suit in one day spend time with my most wonderful of lovely girlfriends in those places. Plus celebrate their birthdays! I'm actually getting to see pretty much all of the girls on this trip, which I am SO looking forward to. My college girls and Texas girls are just the very best.

Plus I get to see my brother, aunt, uncle, parents, sister-in-law, nephew, and brand new baby niece. And maybe even some cousins. Did I mention I'd be leaving Friday and coming back Wednesday morning? Yeah. 3 cities. In 4 days. Not really sure how I'm going to pack, which leads me to the other reason I'm so excited to go on this trip...



Temperatures.

Above.

60 Degrees.

I'm going to go for a run! Outside! And not lose feeling in my toes and nose! Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!

In quasi-related news, I discovered trulia. Oh my dangerous. WAY too soon to be looking at real estate, but what a fun site, right?

1 comment:

  1. wow - what a whirlwind of a week that will be for him! I'll definitely send some good vibes your way! I think it's great that you get to go on some of the trips with him - and with all that family + friend time thrown in?! Double bonus :)

    ReplyDelete