Friday, March 2, 2012

Target Finds

In the interest of being a good friend, I have to tell you what I just found at that great treasure trove known as Target.  I've been coveting the colored cropped skinnies that are all over the place.  Like these:


I was at Target today getting massive amounts of toilet paper for work so that the kiddos can roll each other up and pretend to be Lazarus on Sunday.  Yes, I really wanted to share that with y'all.  Anyway, in the black hole of Target, I found these babies:


Not bad, right? Especially for $22.99.  They fit really well for me and were true to size.  Since I have an unhealthy obsession with white pants, I grabbed a pair in white as well as coral (sorry about the bill, Mr. Snoop).  It sucks to love white pants as much as I do in New York.  You can't wear them til after Memorial Day.  They also have yellow, khaki, green, and stone blue.  I considered the yellow but I just don't have the girl cojones to pull that off.

Now, these are not the crayola-colored, skin-tight skinny jeans that have been all over the blogosphere.  I tried those on a few weeks ago and I'm pretty sure I'm still regaining circulation.  These guys are khakis and have more of a slouchy fit.  Not slouchy at all really, just slouchier than cutting off your blood supply.

You better believe I will be rocking the pink ones as soon as the weather warms up enough to allow it!

And now a completely unrelated question: When do you begin decorating for Easter?  We're nearly a month out.  Too soon?  Discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment