Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy girl

Lots of things are making me happy today.

We're getting a hint of spring here in New York, and it is thrilling.  It was 53° when I woke up this morning and it is supposed to hit 68° today.  My office windows are open and I am loving the fresh air.  A celebration is in order, so Mr. Snoop and I have plans for a frozen yogurt date tonight.

Also, I found this in our yard on Monday:


It's going to drop back down into the 40s over the next few days, but I don't care because daylight savings is this weekend!  The sun might even set after 6:00.  No freaking way. 

...and I'm wearing my coral pants. 

Cute angle, right?  Super flattering.

What's that?  A shoe that doesn't cover up my entire foot and require socks?  Yes, I am wearing flats today.  Sorry that you have to see my horrid winter foot skin.  No amount of fake tanner can solve that problem.

And then there's this guy. 


My little bitty pink geranium.  Which is only little bitty compared to its gigantic friend in my other window. 

Happy thursday, y'all!  


1 comment: