Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Weekend!

As you've probably heard on the news, it has been unseasonably warm here in New York.  Like breaking heat records warm.  You know I'm loving every second.

It was in the mid 60s this weekend, so Mr. Snoop and I went outside and got. it. done.  Mr. Snoop is on his Family Medicine rotation, hence the use of weekend + Mr. Snoop - hospital in the same sentence.  You may or may not know that Mr. Snoop is quite the little gardener.  So much so that he has his very own gardening knee pads.  Sometimes I wish his fraternity brothers read this blog, since it is sort of an endless exercise in embarrassing Mr. Snoop. 

Behold:


Did you know that Mr. Snoop and I continually plan ways to embarrass our future children?  These gardening kneepads usually figure prominently in those plans.  As do super dorky songs that we make up.  Sometimes these songs have dance moves.  It's hard to be so awesome.

That pic shows our porch pre-clean up.  We have a teeny tiny adorable postage stamp sized yard and a little front porch.  So my job was to clean the porch and outdoor furniture.  I vacuumed the snot out of the cushions, did plenty of scrubbing, and spray painted some cheapy chairs we have.  The results:

(I need to string up the lights)

Much better in black, I think.

Now I plan to spend plenty of time outside with a margarita enjoying this weather while it lasts!  Come on over and stay a while :)

To all of your 4th year folks... Happy Match Week!!!!!  

1 comment:

  1. He heeee I love the scheming on how to embarrass your future children. Can't wait til the blog includes those kinds of posts.

    ReplyDelete