Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Things I Am Loving

- $1 socks at Target.  Valentine socks make everything better.

- How much Mr. Snoop is loving his ENT rotation, even after only one day.

- Today is the last day of January.  Alleluia!  Good riddance, you wretched wretched month.

- This, from pinterest.  Is there a better combination than lemon and blueberry?  I think not.  Now I just have to get around to making it...


- $9 manicures.  Got to love that about New York.  You heard me.  Best. Therapy.  Ever. 

- My cousin and his wife had their first baby this past friday.  Baby Jack!  I can't wait to gobble him up.

- Shake Shack in the city.  Mr. Snoop and I tried it out Saturday.  Delicious.  You should go.

- The two geraniums in my office are exploding with flowers.  It rocks.

- Our vet came to see the boys for their annual appointment yesterday (yes, he comes to our house.  yes, it is so worth it).  Woo was most displeased and hissed at him.  I'm loving that Shammy Boy came to his rescue. 

Happy Last Day of January, everyone!  If it were up to me it would be a national holiday.

1 comment:

  1. I love your list! Especially the $9 manicures (so jealous!), that delicious treat and the fact that Jan is almost over! As excited as I get for the "new year" I always remember halfway through Jan why I dislike this month so much!

    ReplyDelete