Friday, February 3, 2012

Brought to you by the color Pink

I'm not a big fan of the sentimental aspect of Valentine's Day because it makes me gag.   But I am a HUGE fan of the color pink and the excessive use of glitter and girliness and will use any excuse to bring more of those things into my life.  Therefore I love Valentine's!

This is what is currently hanging on my door:

My Valentine ribbon wreath.  Love.

And here are all sorts of glorious pink/valentines items that are inspiring me from pinterest...

Hyacinth... does anything smell better?  Pinned here.


Love this for the mantel.  Pinned here.


How marvelous are these?  Pinned here.

Strawberry heart oreos.  Yum.  Pinned here.

Last but not least, a little arts and crafts project:

Very do-able, right?  Pinned here.


Happy weekend, everyone!


1 comment: