Monday, February 20, 2012

Thank You, Pinterest

Anyone who follows me on Pinterest knows that I have a real problem.  But to be fair, I've also found some awesome ideas for work.  Like this one:


Since one of my programs at work relies on volunteers, I am always trying to find easy (and affordable) ways to thank all 45 of them.  Here's what my co-worker and I did:


I hope they like them, even if the amount of money on the card is a little bit tiny.  We sure had fun putting them together. 

If you decide to do this for someone, I recommend hot-gluing the entire coffee sleeve onto the card.  Then you can just glue a dot at the bottom, in between the layers of the sleeve to create a pocket.  That way the gift card fits in perfectly.  Also, these are 5x7s and you can mail the whole creation with a regular 45¢ stamp.  Cute, right?

Now let's see if I will ever get around to making these fabric easter eggs I've been drooling over:


Probably not.  

1 comment:

  1. Those Thank You cards are adorable! I'm sure your volunteers greatly appreciated it!

    ReplyDelete