Thursday, January 12, 2012

My 2 Cents on Blue Ivy

... Because I know y'all care, right?

I'm sure you've all heard about the number of compaints surrounding parents of babies in the NICU who were denied access to their children due to the second coming the birth of Blue Ivy, Beyonce and Jay-Z's daughter.  Yes, that's really what they named her.  More on that in a moment.

Lenox Hill has apparently investigated the complaints and found that everything was a-ok (I bet).  Here is the article I read in the NY Times about those complaints.

My thoughts:

1.  Blue Ivy is a horrible name.  Ivy Blue?  Better.  At least Ivy is a somewhat acceptable first name.  As for Blue, all I can think of is Old School:


You're my boy, Blue!


2.  Dear B and Jay-Z,

A nice hefty donation to The March of Dimes would be more than appropriate right about now.   Y'all are gajilionares.  You can afford it. 

Take it under advisement,
Snoop

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree! How awful for those children (and their parents!) and BLUE?! Come on.

    ReplyDelete