Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Weekend Snapshots

1.  Keely generously shared her super fun girlfriends for the weekend.  On Saturday, I tagged along with them to the city for some shopping and drinking.  We went to the Union Square Holiday Market, which was cray-cray but something I'd definitely recommend if you are in New York around Christmas.  Lots of cool stuff, like this cat, which I creepily molested.  Just doin' what I do best. 

Hi Heather.  I stole your picture.

Then we went to Rosa Mexicana for a late lunch and lots and lots of sangria.  After which Keely and I may or may not have performed a few sangria-fueled routines of "Jingle Bell Rock," Mean Girls-style on the street and in the subway. 

2.  That night, Mr. Snoop and I babysat for our neighbors/landlords/friends.  I painted fingernails like ladybugs and Mr. Snoop, well.... this is what happens when Mr. Snoop babysits.  Sorry about the blurry pic but I don't want to reveal any identities/faces of kids because I am a paranoid freak about internet creepers.

Pillow slam!

Don't you think he should be a pediatrician?  He could fix all the arms he breaks doing this kind of stuff.

3.  Sunday was a work day, por supuesto.  I had a gigantic turnout for a family Gingerbread House event I held and am still recovering from:

Some of the magnificent creations.

What was your weekend like?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love the sparkly shoes. I will have some different ones on Thursday. I would love to see the pink ones... my daughter would probably die for those!

    Christmas blessings, Beaufort Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING these snap shots!!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete