Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Solstice

When the sun sets at 4:29pm, I find it best to...

1.  Throw a temper tantrum about how dark it is as soon as I get home.

2.  Pout and whine until I decide to make myself happier in the following ways.

* Eventually put on my big girl pants in the form of a super glamorous outfit like this one:

Mr. Snoop on this outfit: "Ohhh... I see that you're going to a baby shower and don't know if it is a boy or a girl"

* Wrap a gift.  Wrapping presents is my spiritual gift.  Mr. Snoop's spiritual gift is lifting heavy objects.  Did you know that?

In this case, it is a known quantity that the baby is a boy.  Baby Jack!

* Make cookies whilst watching Bones.

* Hot chocolate with Baileys Irish Cream.


....How do you deal with the dark?

2 comments:

  1. hehehe, love Mr. Snoop's evaluation of your outfit. i do not deal with the cold or dark well, either and have greatly related to this series. unfortunately i do not have any tips to add besides running away on a vacation to the dominican republic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stupid dark. it's so stupid. at least you don't have to walk the dog. it's so stupid. I could go for some Bones right about now.

    ReplyDelete