Thursday, September 8, 2011

Summer 2011 Recap

Now that school is back in session up here in the Great White North and temps are in the 70s, I have come to the realization that fall is on its way.  In honor of my favorite season, here's a picture recap:


In June, Mr. Snoop and I went to Florida with my family (The Snoops). 
It was amazing.

We came back home and dove immediately into a weekend with Mr. Snoop's family.  His grandmother came in from Michigan.  His sisters and some cousins also came to town.
  Although it was a grand ol time, I didn't take any pictures besides this awesome Storm Trooper Cheerleading stunt that I created with Mr. Snoop's nephew's toys.  (I can feel you judging).

I left midway through the Mr. Snoop Family Weekend to take 11 high schoolers to New Orleans on a Mission Trip.  We took this sweet, hard-working, wonderful woman's house from this:
(You can't see so well, but this paint is peeling and in horrible shape.  And yes, that is the X from Katrina).

To this.  Precious, no? 
I am so proud of those kids.  They worked their ever-loving butts off.

After that, my cousin came to NY and we had a BIG week in the city and picked raspberries.  Here we are enjoyed iced Dunkin' Donuts coffee--a treasure of the Great White North.

Mr. Snoop and I were treated to a wonderful weekend our friends' lakehouse. 
This is the view from their porch. 

Mr. Snoop took the Step One and started his third year of Medical School, beginning with a neverending rotation in Internal Medecine.  I couldn't find a pic of him looking doctorly, so here he is on our honeymoon in Portugal.

Speaking of which, we celebrated our first wedding anniversary this summer!  And drank lots of Portuguese wine (Casal Garcia.. yum) in effort to transport ourselves back to our honeymoon :)

What did you do this summer?  Can you believe it is almost Fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment