Friday, September 21, 2012

Cutest Baby Ever.

Last weekend I went to Houston. I got back Monday. Y'all. Holy mother of bumpy flights. Have you heard about the storms up here in New York? Well that's what I flew over the entire flight back. The drinks were spilling everywhere and the flight attendants were seated most of the flight. It was good for my prayer life.

Mr. Snoop has been so generously hosted this month by my cousin and his wife while he completes a research month at MD Anderson. The best part is that he is housemates with my cousin's baby, Jack. Who is the most precious baby ever invented by God. I'm convinced that on the 8th Day God created Jack's cheeks. And it took the entire day, I'm sure. Behold:



Please note that immediately before I took this picture of Jack passed out on Mr. Snoop, Mr. Snoop said "I don't like babies." And then everyone in the vicinity laughed in his lying face.



Don't worry, not sunburned. Just hot. He fratted too hard and passed out.



With mom and dad. Can you believe he is only 7.5 months old? Nom, nom, nom.

No comments:

Post a Comment