Thursday, May 31, 2012

Memorial Day

Hi y'all.

Mr. Snoop and I spent Memorial Day at my uncle's ranch in Texas, where we celebrated my grandfather's 80th birthday.  Mr. Snoop, my brother, and I all went down early to help my uncle finish up the front porch he was building.  Mr. Snoop was totally in heaven out there: nail guns, 4-wheelers, beer, barbeque.  He's becoming such a Texan.  I'll post pics of the porch later, but meanwhile, here are the cows.  Can you spy the two babies?  There is one more on the way.


At least two of the girls are longhorns.  The big white boy on the right is a brahma bull.  There are lots of brahmas in the part of Texas where the ranch is.  Do you see the baby laying down all the way on the right?


Don't you just love all the wildflowers?  My mom picked a bunch of them and made an awesome bouquet. 


And there's one of the babies!


No comments:

Post a Comment