Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Missoni for Target

I'm sure everyone remembers all the hype around Missoni coming to Tar-jay (I prefer the French pronunciation, obviously).  Personally, though I do like Missoni,  I chose not to engage in the madness.  Apparently that was wise since our store sold out in two hours.  Yikes! 

I am at Tar-jay fairly frequently for work.  Last week, I stopped by in my search for a flame lamp, like this...


... to turn into a "burning bush" for work. 

[ Side Note: I found it at Strauss and hot-glued fake greenery on it.  It was awesome. ]

Anyway, while in Tar-jay searching for my flame lamp / burning bush, I noticed that some Missoni had come back in.  The girl working there told me that returns have been steadily trickling back in.  I tried some on, but let's be honest, horizontal stripes can be tricky when you are 5 feet tall.  So, I decided to satisfy my need for Missoni on the cheap with a toiletries kit:



This October, the Snoops have been invited to FOUR weddings.  Count 'em.  Between Mr. Snoop's rotations, the fact that we live so far away in the Great White North, and the fact that I work on Sundays, our weekends are limited at best.  So Mr. Snoop will be able to make it to two weddings and I'll go to one.  We also have my grandmother's 80th Birthday Weekend this month.  So I will be doing lots of traveling and felt that this little number was justified. 

Check out all the pockets and comparments.  You know my crazy organization loving heart is all a-flutter.  And it hangs up!


What about you?  Did you engage in the Missoni for Target madness? 

1 comment:

  1. I don't even see stripes- just delicious pockets. LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete