Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Randoms

- Mr. Snoop was gone for a family wedding this past weekend.  Unfortunately, I did not get to go because I had a huge work event.  But since I was working like a madwoman all weekend, I did not have much time to stew about the fact that I was missing all the fun.

- When the temperature in our house/outside drops below a certain degree, our cats begin to nest.  It is not uncommon to come into our bedroom to find something like this:


Or this:


Not natural feline behavior, I know.

- I ordered our Christmas cards.  Phew.  Feels good to get that done.

- My new favorite thing is baked potatoes in the crock pot.  So easy and convenient.  On nights like tonight when Mr. Snoop  is on call and I have Middle School youth group, it is a real life-saver.  All you do is wrap them in foil and set it.  Then you come home to perfect baked potatoes.  Last week I did sweet potatoes and this week I am doing the regular ones.  Try it.  You won't regret it!

- Mr. Snoop and I are leaving for Austin tomorrow for my grandma's 80th Birthday Weekend.  The weather forecast looks perfect, and I can't wait for good Tex-Mex and to sip a margarita while sitting outside.  The whole fam damily is going to The Broken Spoke Friday night.  It will be Mr. Snoop's maiden voyage to an authentic Texas dance hall.  Can't wait!

- I'm sad Carson went home on Dancing with the Stars.  While his "skills" might not have been on par, he was just so enthusiastic, entertaining, and fun to watch.  Boo.

- I guess that's all, folks!

1 comment:

  1. baked potatoes in the crock pot?! Sounds awesome! So you wrap them up and stick them in there on low when you leave in the morning? Do you put any water in the pot at all?
    I'm definitely going to be trying this!!

    ReplyDelete