Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Introduction

Hi, I'm Snoop.  Welcome to my blog!  Mr. Snoop and I moved to the suburbs of New York City two years ago, and after tons of crazy experiences, I finally decided that I needed a way to document our time here so we can look back on it (fondly?).  A little bit about us:

Snoop:  Is a proud native Texan.  Hates cold weather.  Loves sunshine, bargain-hunting, monogramming, crafts, Tex-Mex, and shoes.

Mr. Snoop:  Is also originally from the south.  Currently a 3rd year medical student.  This takes up most of his time.

We both:  Love college football, friends, family, and our two cats.

About the title of this blog:  I am a dork and I think it sounds funny.  Yes, I read the book in high school (en español, por supuesto).   It is good and you should read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment