Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Amniotic fluid on his shoes

This past weekend, Mr. Snoop had his first 27 hour shift in Labor and Delivery.  He started at 6am on Saturday morning and finished up Sunday morning.  Since it was the day after 11/11/11, I figured lots of women would have been trying to get their labor started for an 11/11/11 baby and would overflow on to 11/12.  Plus it was also a full moon, and he was there overnight.  So you'd think, lots of deliveries, right? 

Nada.

Mr. Snoop was most upset.  And tired.  I came home after work Sunday morning to this:


Yes, he was wearing my eye mask.  And yes, Woo was keeping him company.  Yes, Woo is a small bear, not a cat.

So Mr. Snoop had an overnight last night (6pm  - 6am).  He was really hoping for some delivery action.  When he came in at 6:30am, I asked him how it went.  All he said was "I got amniotic fluid all over my shoes.  I'll tell you about it later."  He's still slumbering, so I'll let y'all know what went down once I find out.

With all the talk of amniotic fluid, I'll leave you with a wondrous picture of Shammy Boy that I took over the weekend.  You might want to shield your eyes from the glory.  The butt and tail fluff on that guy is outrageous.
 

Next time we do Moses, I am totally telling the kids that this is what the Pillar of Cloud looked like.  Without the pink nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment